Content Management Systems (CMS)
A content management system is a computer software used to manage the creation and modification of digital content. A CMS can provide you with a space to build websites for digital projects, blogs, exhibits, books, and portfolios.
UNF Faculty Domains, part of the Domain of One’s Own program, is a full featured web hosting solution that offers the opportunity to create academic publishing spaces using content management systems.
- WordPress: WordPress is a blogging application. While it allows you to quickly and easily set up a blog, it also comes with a set of features that really make it possible to set up any kind of basic Web site without much difficulty.
- UNF Faculty Domains – This is a site that offers UNF faculty a place to sign up for web space and create their own website.
- Showcase of Osprey Advancements in Research and Scholarship – A virtual poster conference website.
- Omeka: Omeka is a good choice if you’re looking for a way to publish digital collections in your web space.
- Florida Memory – The State Library and Archives of Florida
- Special Collections & University Archives Digital Exhibits – UNF Library